With Virtual Organizing, we meet for a 1-hour session either over the telephone, through email, or through live video. Which means we can meet with you regardless of where you live.
During a 1-hour session we focus on providing you with guidance in making decisions on what to keep and let go of, we give you organizing solutions, product suggestions, and motivation. We can help you with your organizing project or simply answer your organizing questions and provide you with professional organizing advice. If you are not comfortable with technology, you can email photos of your space and we can hold our virtual organizing session over the phone.
What are the Benefits of Virtual Organizing?
- Distance friendly: We help you get organized regardless of where you live
We can continue to work together even after you have moved away
- Budget friendly: This is an affordable option for getting organized. You can book 1-hour sessions at a lower rate than our on-site sessions.
- Schedule friendly: This is a great option for those who have busy schedules. Short 1-hour sessions make it easy and convenient to meet with us.
- Accountability Partner: We are there every step of the way making sure your goals are met.
Are You a Good Candidate for Virtual Organizing?
Virtual organizing may not be a good fit for everyone, but this service will work for you if you…
- Enjoy do-it-yourself projects but need guidance and accountability to complete your organizing project
- Are able to organize without an organizer physically in the space with you
- Have a busy schedule and don’t have enough time for a 3-hour on-site session
- Want a budget friendly option for getting organized
- Feel comfortable working via phone or video
- Are moving away and would like to keep working with us
- A computer, smart phone, or tablet. A landline is fine for telephone sessions.
- Internet access and email capability (For sending photos and asking questions)
- We use FaceTime and Google Hangouts for video calls.
Start by contacting us for a free 20-minute phone consultation to discuss your project and determine if virtual organizing is right for you.