Organizing children and students is one of our specialties. An organized child is less stressed, is more confident, and earns higher grades than a disorganized child. We can teach your child the organizing skills they need to succeed in school and that they can use throughout their lifetime.
Our services for organizing children and students:
- Assisting kids with de-cluttering and organizing backpacks
- Creating study areas at home
- Creating systems for keeping school paperwork organized
- Teaching time management skills for homework and special projects.
Why choose Uniquely Enhanced Spaces?
- We provide a patient, supportive, and non-judgmental organizing experience
- We will teach your student organizing skills that will be useful now and into adulthood
- With over 7 years of experience working in a classroom setting, we know how important it is for students to have solid organizing skills
- Diana Carlos has a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential and is a trained professional organizer by the Professional Organizer Training Institute
Uniquely Enhanced Spaces will help your child:
- Reduce stress and frustration caused by disorganization
- Improve school performance by teaching organizing skills
- Improve productivity by teaching life-long time management skills and habits
- Focus on good study habits by creating a quiet, comfortable, and clutter-free study area
Call Diana Carlos today to discuss your child’s organizing needs
Uniquely Enhanced Spaces provides student organizing services in Lakewood, Long Beach, and surrounding cities in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.